The Corporate Secretary function and responsibilities are performed by the Corporate Governance Department.
The Corporate Governance Department is a structural unit that performs the functions of a corporate secretary, constituted in accordance with the recommendations of the Corporate Governance Code and the requirements of the Listing Rules of PJSC Moscow Exchange to assist the company to effectively interact with shareholders, coordinate the Company’s actions to protect shareholder rights and interests, and to support the effective work of the Board of Directors in accordance. The Department is headed by the Corporate Governance Director, who is an officer of the Company.
The main functions of the Corporate Governance Department are:
- involvement in improving the Company’s corporate governance system and practices;
- involvement in preparing for and holding the Company’s General Meetings of Shareholders;
- supporting the work of the Board of Directors and the Committees of the Board of Directors;
- taking part in implementing the Company’s disclosure policy and ensuring the storage of the Company’s corporate documents;
- supporting the Company’s interaction with its shareholders and involvement in the prevention of corporate conflicts;
- supporting the Company’s interaction with regulatory bodies, trade organizers, the registrar, and other securities market professionals within the purview assigned to the Corporate Governance Department;
- immediately notifying the Company’s Board of Directors about all violations of the law that are identified as well as the provisions of the Company’s internal documents for which the Corporate Governance Department is responsible for compliance;
- ensuring the implementation of procedures prescribed by the law and the Company’s internal documents to support the exercising of the rights and legitimate interests of shareholders and monitoring their execution.
On May 27, 2016, the PJSC “Magnit” Board of Directors approved a resolution on the Regulation on the PJSC “Magnit” Corporate Governance Department and appointed Ekaterina Kister to the position of Corporate Governance Director.
Full name: Ekaterina Kister.
Year of birth: 1978.
Education: Higher – graduated from Kuban State University with a degree in law in 2000.
Information about primary work place:
- Corporate Governance Director of PJSC “Magnit”.